2/19/2002

Lolita

Hello, I am a Spanish 18 year old exchange student in Maastricht. I am very petit 153cm and 45kg and have a nice B cup. I am very pretty everbody tells me. You can make offers for a 24h stay with you or a 48h stay. I love sex and do all things possible but no anal. I suck until the end and swallow and let you spray my pussy with your juice or a nice facial or just whatever is nice that you like. I am like a real girl friend and will never dissapiont you… I am super tight and really wet no fake stuff so mail me fast and let this week be a fantasy week! I will send only my foto after e-mail with phone number. Let me be your lolita girl ×××

Nog geen opmerkingen.

Een reactie posten:

Nieuwere post ◄┘Terug ⌂ Oudere post

Translate|Vertaal:

Volgers:

Archief


Locations of visitors to this page
eXTReMe Tracker
Sexy Naked Blogs Personal Blogs BlogRankers.com