5/16/2005

Vеrа Met Zonnehoed

Hoed Af?

* U2Be *
▐█ Vеrа met zonnehoed

You Can Leave Your Hat On

by Joe Cocker (1986)

Baby, take off your coat… real slow Baby, take off your shoes… I'll take your shoes Baby, take off your dress Yes, yes, yes chorus You can leave your hat on You can leave your hat on You can leave your hat on Go on over there and turn on the light… no, all the lights Now come back here and stand on a chair… yes, that's right Raise your arms up in to the air… and shake 'em You give me a reason to live You give me a reason to live You give me a reason to live You give me a reason to live Sit down there chorus Suspicious minds are talking They try to tear uѕ apart They say that my love is wrong They don't know what love is They don't know what love is They don't know what love is They don't know what love is I know what love is chorus
~ foto: © 2005 Vеrа… thе Ѕun Dеvіl ~ ~

Hoedje Af

Nog geen opmerkingen.

Een reactie posten:

Nieuwere post ◄┘Terug ⌂ Oudere post

Translate|Vertaal:

Volgers:

Archief


Locations of visitors to this page
eXTReMe Tracker
Sexy Naked Blogs Personal Blogs BlogRankers.com