6/05/2007

Jolene

“Hello. Live call back…” This is how my day always starts. Could be 5am. Could be, on a bad day, 5pm. One thing's for sure, the days or nights are never boring, nor are they ever predictable. More often than not, the reply would be. “Can you give me some details, please?” Or sometimes a timid, “How much is it for a call?” My initial reply is always the same. “We've got girls from sixteen to seventy-three. And, we do talk about anything. Do you want to know the prices to your landline or to your mobile?” We didn't really have all those girls. ‘We’ are just little me. From Amber sixteen, to Mable seventy-three there is only ever me. And, when called for, I do the two-girl calls. Providing they are not the same age, that is. I've been found out a couple of times but it is only to be expected. They are not all morons, well not all the time.Jenny Ainslie Turner-Smith
Nl! Als je jet relaas over ‚Jolene’ verder leest dan vraag je jezelf af: als telefoonseks-dame zo'n fantastische baan is, waarom is ze er dan mee gestopt?

Nog geen opmerkingen.

Een reactie posten:

Nieuwere post ◄┘Terug ⌂ Oudere post

Translate|Vertaal:

Volgers:

Archief


Locations of visitors to this page
eXTReMe Tracker
Sexy Naked Blogs Personal Blogs BlogRankers.com